Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 64|
Law ran in the 2012 election for District 64 of the Ohio House of Representatives. Law defeated Roger M. Peterson and Albert Haberstroh, Jr. in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent Tom Letson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tom Letson Incumbent||60.2%||28,030|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Albert Haberstroh, Jr.||20.1%||1,441|
|Roger M. Peterson||25.8%||1,848|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Law + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Suspect arrested; girl found in trash bin - Castanet.net
- Senate Bill 229 improves Ohio's teacher evaluation system: editorial - Plain Dealer
- Photo: The Canadian Press - Castanet.net
- Ohio OKs increased use of overdose-treatment drug by first responders - Youngstown Vindicator
- Deadline looms for health care signups - Dayton Daily News
- June (Bogdanski) Bowen - Napa Valley Register
- Friday Feedback: SGR Do We Have a Fix? - MedPage Today
- Maier reappointed Stark sheriff after court ouster - Akron Beacon Journal
- John Wise, Man Who Shot Wife In Hospital 'Mercy Killing,' Seeks Clemency - Huffington Post
- Alexander Gammie Found: Body Of Man Identified After Almost 40 Years - Huffington Post Canada
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |