Randy R Gilbert
|Randy R Gilbert|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 27|
|High school||Tecumseh High School|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
- Tecumseh High School
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor’s Degree
Gilbert ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 27. Gilbert defeated Troy Green in the Democratic primary on June 26 and was defeated by incumbent Josh Cockroft in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Josh Cockroft Incumbent||61.9%||8,072|
|Democratic||Randy R Gilbert||38.1%||4,966|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 27 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Randy R. Gilbert||76.6%||819|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Randy R + Gilbert + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jimbo Fisher at Florida State BCS Media Day - Tomahawk Nation
- 2013 in Review: Big Tours, More Awards and Sad Farewells - CMT.com
- Roster Moves, Savings the San Francisco 49ers Can Explore in the Offseason - Bleacher Report
- Bob Elliott's annual list of most influential Canadians in baseball - Toronto Sun
- Minn Post, Randy Gilbert gets out early in GOP bid for state auditor, April 11, 2013
- Country Wide News "Randy Gilbert for House of Representatives District 27" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |