Rapid City, South Dakota
|Transparency grading process|
See also: Evaluation of South Dakota city websites
Last rated on Feb. 20, 2013.
- Budgets are posted.
- Budgets are archived to 2008.
- Meeting schedule, agendas, minutes, and video provided.
- Council files are archived to 2000.
- Elected Officials
- City council members are listed with contact information.
- Administrative Officials
- Officials are listed with contact information on department pages.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Information provided for building permits and zoning.
- Audits are provided.
- Audits are archived to 2005.
- Local Taxes
- Lobbying information posted.
- Public Records
- Information on how to make a public records request available.
- Current bids posted for some departments, such as Parks and Recreation.
- Dues paid to taxpayer funded lobbying organizations is not posted.
- Bids for all departments are not posted.
- Awarded bids are not posted.
- Some links to local taxes are broken.