Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 1C|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Service branch||U.S. Army Reserve|
|Profession||Retired public safety officer|
Givens' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||As your representative in the Maryland House of Delegates, I will fight daily for:||”|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Nick Scarpelli was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mike McKay defeated Ray Givens in the Republican primary.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 1C Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ray + Givens + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Ray Givens for Delegate District 1C-MD, homepage, accessed June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |