Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives District 4|
|2002 - February 21, 2010|
Sansom's professional experience includes working as an Economic Development Representative in the Northwest Florida Region for the Alabama Electric Cooperative and Director of the Community Affairs Department for the Okaloosa County School District.
He is a member of the American Heart Association, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, University of West Florida and the Young Men's Christian Association Corporate Board.
Sansom did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Sansom's sponsored legislation included:
- HR 9009 - "University of Florida National Football Champions: Congratulates University of Florida Football Team for winning 2009 Bowl Championship Series National Championship Game, university's third national football title."
- HR 9035 - "Myron Rolle: Congratulates Myron Rolle for outstanding achievements & selection as Rhodes Scholar."
- HR 9075 - "Bay of Pigs Memorial Day: Designates April 17 as "Bay of Pigs Memorial Day" in Florida & commends Bay of Pigs Museum & Library of 2506 Assault Brigade for its excellent work in preserving photos & memorabilia of history of Bay of Pigs Invasion."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Sansom's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|FL Hospital Assoc||$1,500|
|FL Police Benevolent Assoc||$1,500|
|Crystal Beach Development||$1,000|
|FL Retail Federation||$1,000|
|FL State Correctional Officers||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ray + Sansom + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
|Florida House of Representatives District 4
2002-February 21, 2010
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |