|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 88|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Warren served in the United States Army from 1966 to 1968. He is a retired sheriff and magistrate.
- Subcommittee on Justice and Public Safety
- Subcommittee on Community Colleges
- Homeland Security, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee, North Carolina House
- Judiciary III Committee, North Carolina House
- Water Resources and Infrastructure Committee, North Carolina House
Warren did not run for re-election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 88|
|Ray Warren (D)||15,729|
|Caroline Hergenrother (R)||15,520|
In 2008, Warren collected $251,169 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC HOUSE CMTE||$144,985|
|NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$8,299|
|CITIZENS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION||$6,000|
|MILLHOLLAND, SUE G||$4,050|
|JOE HACKNEY FOR HOUSE CMTE||$4,000|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Warren
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart legislativeprofile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |