|New Jersey Senate District 11|
|Bachelor's||The City University of New York, John Jay College of Criminal Justice|
|J.D.||The City University of New York Law School|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, NY|
Santiago is a small business owner managing a law firm which represents clients throughout Monmouth County.
Santiago graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from The City University of New York, John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He earned his law degree from the City University of New York Law School.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Santiago was defeated in the 2011 election for New Jersey Senate District 11. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 7, 2011. Republican incumbent Sean Kean did not run for re-election in 2011. Santiago was defeated by Republican candidate Jennifer Beck in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011.
|New Jersey State Senate District 11 General Election, 2011|
Santiago was endorsed by:
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 11," October 13, 2011
- Politicker NJ, Santiago convinced he has a shot in newly configured LD 11, April 21, 2011 (dead link)
- Santiago Campaign website (timed out)
- Project Vote Smart biography of Raymond Santiago
- Santiago, Gopal, Schlossbach for District 11
- Ray Santiago for Senate on Twitter