Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate District 9|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
White is the owner of Employee Benefits Firm.
In 2010, a year in which White was up for election, he collected $41,125 in donations.
Listed below are the four largest contributors to White's 2010 campaign.
|Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Of New Hampshire||$2,000|
|Granite Group Benefits LLC||$1,000|
White listed the following on his campaign website:
- "Stop reckless spending and borrowing"
- "Slash taxes"
- "Relieve the tax burden on families"
- "Cut waste in government"
- "Protect individual freedoms"
- "Hands off New Hampshire businesses, let them grow and create jobs without government bureaucrats breathing down their necks"
- "Eliminate that Merrimack Toll"
White and his wife, Emily, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Raymond + White + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Raymond White's official campaign website
- Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
Sheila Roberge (R)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|
Andy Sanborn (R)