Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Emerson‐Brown served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Emerson‐Brown won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27. Emerson‐Brown was unopposed in both the September 11 primary election and in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rebecca + Brown + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- CRIME LOG: Mass. Man Arrested for DWI, Drugs - Patch.com
- Boris and Doris On the Town - Express Milwaukee
- Sharing the Christmas story - Statesman Journal
- Cruelty to farm animals is rampant, must be fixed - Seacoastonline.com
- Concord's Midnight Merriment - New Hampshire Magazine
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- Analysis: Unions took advantage of Citizens United decision - San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Church news for Saturday, November 16, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 27
| Succeeded by|