|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Patrick's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Accountability and Transparency
- Excerpt: "For that reason, I promise to be up front about my stances on the issues and to always remember that your opinions are more important than my own. As a representative, it is my mission and purpose to bring your concerns to the State House and fight for the issues most important to you, my constituents."
- Excerpt: "Education is the foundation for a strong economy and a prosperous society. We need to train our future engineers, doctors, and business leaders for success! Our children are our greatest treasure and they deserve nothing but the best and every available opportunity. This is done by strengthening our Public Education system and expanding school choice. We need to reach under privileged children earlier, while providing stronger STEM programs that address local needs, here in South Carolina."
- Excerpt: "The current tax code is not working for South Carolinians – it places too much of the burden on consumers, while allowing the special interests to avoid paying their fair share, or any taxes at all. We need to expand the tax base, reduce taxes on consumers, and establish better, more efficient means of collecting taxes that cut costs, all while allowing us to maintain state funded services."
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Rebekah Patrick was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Chris Murphy defeated Larry Hargett in the Republican primary. Patrick and Murphy will face off in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Chris Murphy Incumbent||52.8%||1,367|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rebekah + Patrick + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Rebekah Patrick on Facebook
- Rebekah Patrick on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |