For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Recall of Monroe County, Wisconsin Supervisors, 2009
The Monroe County Taxpayers Relief Committee led the recall effort. The group targeted those members of the Monroe County Commission who voted to approve a $30 million Justice Center Project in the county. Dennis Clinard is the head of the taxpayers/recall group.
The recall group had sixty days to collect signatures to force a recall.
Those opposed to Monroe County spending money on the Justice Center have asked that instead of going ahead with their plans, the county commission instead put the question about whether to proceed in front of the voters.
- Andy Kaftan 145
- Teresa Pierce (incumbent) 108 recalled
- Rich Powell 377
- Simon Wells (incumbent) 105 recalled
- Carroll Wallerman (incumbent) 152 retained seat
- Tom Arndt 129
- Jim Kuhn (incumbent) 114 recalled
- John Powell 116
- Larry McTaggart 293
- Jim Schilling (incumbent) 51 recalled
- Dan Olson 316
- Charles Schwarz 42 (incumbent) recalled
- Bob Helming (incumbent) 36 recalled
- Brian Buswell 40
- Pete Peterson (incumbent) 57 recalled
- Bill Blanchard Jr. 91
- Dennis Hubbard (incumbent) 140 recalled
- Jim Schroeder 158