|Arizona House of Representatives District 27|
|Bachelor's||University of Cincinnati|
|Master's||Arizona State University|
Bolding's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Expanding Educational Opportunities
- Excerpt: "As an Arizona State University Instructor and former K-12 teacher Reginald has a strong background in education and is passionate about expanding educational opportunities for students through developing workable solutions with parents, teachers, administrators, and government."
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Arizona families are struggling and it is apparent that people in our community are ready to get back to work. Reginald is fully committed to fighting for job expansion and growth in our community and state."
- Excerpt: "Reginald believes healthcare should be a right that all individuals have the option to pursue. Reginald has been a vocal advocate for expanding healthcare to our children, uninsured, and under-insured."
- Excerpt: "Keeping Arizona families in their home is a priority. Many families in this district faced foreclosure or were required to go through short-sales. Reginald supports legislation that focuses on keeping families in their home and provides them with alternative options other than foreclosure."
Elections for the office of Arizona House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Incumbent Norma A. Munoz will face Reginald Bolding, Marcelino Quinonez and Rebecca Rios in the Democratic primary.
Bolding ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 27. He was defeated by incumbents Ruben Gallego and Catherine H. Miranda in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 27 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Ruben Gallego Incumbent||38.1%||4,996|
|Catherine Miranda Incumbent||36.6%||4,800|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Reginald + Bolding + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona State Senate
- Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- [http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/Primary/Canvass.pdf Arizona Secretary of State, " Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013]