Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 88|
|High school||Bryan Station|
|J.D.||Harvard Law School|
Thomas is a tenured professor at Kentucky State University while still practicing as a private attorney. He attended Harvard Law School, receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Thomas' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Promote Jobs for Sustainable Economic Growth
- Excerpt:"I will work with state and local officials to make the proposed manufacturing and technology corridor from Lexington to Louisville (known as the BEAM Project) a reality."
Provide Quality Primary and Secondary Education
- Excerpt:"Throughout my life I have been an advocate for high quality education in Fayette County, and I will remain so as your state representative."
Be a Fresh Voice in Frankfort for the People of Fayette County
- Excerpt:"I will be accessible and available to my constituents and will speak up for their interests."
Protect the Promises Made to Retirees and Senior Citizens
- Excerpt:"I will work tirelessly to uphold the guarantees that the State of Kentucky has made to its retirees. Health care, accessibility to health services, and pensions will all be protected by me as your state representative."
Thomas ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 88. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by Robert J. Benvenuti III (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Benvenuti III||54%||12,959|
Thomas and his wife Lynda have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Reginald + Thomas + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Reginald Thomas on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |