Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B|
Johnson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I’ll work to build a positive business climate to bring jobs back to our district and throughout Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Competition is healthy, and I am in support of parents having a choice of schools (public and private) that work best for their child."
- Excerpt:"I support a healthcare system that empowers patients and doctors to determine what medical procedures are needed."
- Excerpt:"We are a nation of immigrants and should welcome those who seek to build a life for themselves and their families."
- Excerpt:"I am Pro-Life, and I believe that life begins at conception and ends at natural death."
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Mike Freiberg (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 45B, General Election, 2012|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |