- Main article: Nevada government sector lobbying
|Transparency grading process|
See also: Evaluation of Nevada city websites
This website was most recently evaluated on 2 November 2012.
- Budgets are posted and archived for three years.
- Current meeting information are available but do not appear to be archived for three years
- Elected Officials
- City council members are listed with names, addresses, emails, and phone numbers.
- Administrative Officials
- Administrative officials are listed on department pages, with some contact information provided.
- City manager is listed with his name and email address
- Permits and zoning
- Audits are posted and archived for three years.
- Public Records
- Some public records information is available, such as general records contact information.
- The tax rate and revenues are posted in the budget.
- Meetings are not archived for three years
- Meeting schedule is not posted
- Meeting agendas are not posted or archived for three years
- Administrative officials
- Full contact information (names, email address, phone number, physical address) are not available for the city manager and other department officials.
- Does not disclose membership to a government lobbying organization or membership dues.
- Does not disclose funds spent on lobbying efforts
- Specific information on how to file a public records request is not available
- Reno "City Budget," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno, NV -- City Council Meeting Archive
- Reno "City Council Members," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno, NV -- City manager
- Reno "Building Permits," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno "Master Plan," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno "CAFRs," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno "RFPs," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Reno Transparency -- Reno Online Checkbook
- Reno, NV -- Records