Republican Arkansas SOS names staff, takes oath of office
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas: Former State Representative Mark Martin, the incoming Republican Arkansas Secretary of State who takes the oath of office this morning, released a list of individuals he has named as members of his staff. Not surprisingly, a number of these individuals have connections with former Republican Governor Mike Huckabee.
The following individuals were named as members of Martin's senior management ...
• Doug Matayo – Chief Deputy (Received endorsement of Huckabee in his campaign for the Third Congressional District seat)
• Joseph Wood – Deputy Director of Communications and Education• Teresa Belew – Executive Assistant
• A.J. Kelly – Deputy Director of Elections, Legal, and Business & Commercial Services
• Alice Stewart - Deputy Director of Public Affairs (Former press secretary for Governor Huckabee)
• Martha Adcock – Elections Director
• Kelly Boyd – Director of Governmental Affairs (Received endorsement of Huckabee in her campaign for state representative)
• Eric Munson – Business & Commercial Services Director (Served as economic development and natural resource liaison under Governor Huckabee)
• Tracy Horne – Special Projects Director
• Judith Crouch – Human Services Manager