Republican State Leadership Committee
|Republican State Leadership Committee|
The RSLC was founded in 2002 in response to increasing competitiveness in down ballot races. Since its inception, it has grown to be the largest Republican organization that focuses on state level politics.
Ed Gillespie has been the chairman of the RSLC since 2010. Chris Jankowski serves as RSLC President.
There is no data available on contributions to candidates in the 2014 election cycle.
The RSLC contributed $977,500 in the 2012 election cycle: $2,500 to candidates, $400,000 to 527 committees and $500,000 to outside spending groups.
The following table displays the full list of federal campaign contributions made by NSLC in 2012.
|Largest Republican State Leadership Cmte expenditures in 2012|
|Real Jobs NC||$300,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Republican + State + Leadership + Committee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- First Read Flash: The next GOP showdown? - MSNBC
- Gillespie sees his chance to go legit, but it isn't cheap - TriCities.com
- Off to the races: Ryan's turning point? - NBCNews.com
- Michigan House Speaker Jase Bolger 'disgusted' by Dave Agema's latest anti ... - MLive.com
- Pro-business group ALEC improves transparency, GOP leaders say - Stevenspointjournal
- Panel calls for legislative review, not replacement, of Common Core standards - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Democrats planning to circumvent LePage, craft their own state budget - Bangor Daily News
- Impact of county Dems' stand depends on who you ask - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Morning Memo: Law and order in North Carolina politics - News & Observer
- What's Behind Podesta's Keystone Recusal? - RealClearPolitics
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found