Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 24, 2014|
Harp's professional experience includes working as an insurance commissioner, attorney and real estate agent. He was disbarred in Connecticut by the Connecticut Supreme Court in 1997 for failing to pay required fees and taxes, keep proper legal records, abide by the terms of his probation and cooperate with a disciplinary investigation.
A special election for the position of Connecticut House of Representatives District 94 was called for April 24. Candidates were supposed to be nominated by their party rather than chosen through a primary. Because the district's Democratic committee did not endorse a candidate, a number of them appeared on the special election ballot.
Note: Jerome Dunbar did not appear on the list of certified results.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Reynaud + Harp + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Haven Independent, "A New Political Team Carries Special Election," April 25, 2014
- yaledailynews.com, "Six scramble to replace Holder-Winfield," April 21, 2014
- ctpostchronicle.com "Len Caplan selected as Republican candidate for special election," March 26, 2014
- City of New Haven, "Official special election results," accessed May 7, 2014
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |