Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 35|
Tavarez ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 35. Tavarez was bracketed with Maria del Pilar Rivas. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She was defeated by incumbent Shavonda E. Sumter (D) and incumbent Benjie E. Wimberly (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Rhina Tavarez was a candidate for the 2011 Republican Party nomination for District 35 of the New Jersey General Assembly. She was bracketed with William Connolly in the primary. Tavarez and Challice were defeated by Donna Puglisi and James Challice in the primary on June 7.
Tavarez lives in Paterson, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rhina + Tavarez + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart - Rhina Tavarez
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |