Rhode Island school board elections, 2014
Poll Opening and Closing Times
A total of two Rhode Island school districts among America's largest school districts by enrollment held elections in 2014 for 10 seats. Each district held elections on November 4, 2014.
Here are several quick facts about Rhode Island's school board elections in 2014:
- The largest school district by enrollment with an election in 2014 was Cranston Public Schools with 10,653 K-12 students.
- The smallest school district by enrollment with an election in 2014 was Warwick Public Schools with 10,174 K-12 students.
- Cranston Public Schools had the most seats on the ballot in 2014 with seven seats up for election.
- Warwick Public Schools had the fewest seats on the ballot in 2014 with three seats up for election.
The districts listed below served 20,827 K-12 students during the 2010-2011 school year, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. Click on the district names for more information on the district and its school board elections.
|2014 Rhode Island School Board Elections|
|District||Date||Seats up for election||Total board seats||Student enrollment|
|Cranston Public Schools||11/4/2014||7||7||10,653|
|Warwick Public Schools||11/4/2014||3||5||10,174|
- List of school board elections in 2014
- School board elections, 2014
- Public education in Rhode Island