Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 4|
|Suffork County Legislature, District 9|
|2004 - present|
|High school||DeWitt Clinton High School|
|Bachelor's||City College of New York|
|J.D.||Temple University School of Law|
Montano is the District 9 member of the Suffolk County Legislature. The majority of his career was spent as an attorney at the private, state, and federal levels before running successfully for the Suffolk County Legislature in 2003. He graduated from DeWitt Clinton High School in 1968, City College of New York in 1972 with a bachelor's degree in political science, and Temple University School of Law in 1975 with a J.D.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Montano ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 4. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012; he also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Montano was defeated by incumbent Philip M. Boyle (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 4, General Election, 2012|
Montano is the son of former Assemblyman Armando Montano, who served from 1968 to 1982. He has one daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ricardo + Montano + New York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rick Montano for NY Senate, "About Rick," accessed August 29, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014