|Nevada State Assembly, District 40|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 40
of the Nevada State Assembly
Dunn told the Reno Gazette-Journal that he wanted the Legislature to approve a study "to document the 'economic epidemiology' of runaway health-care costs," with resulting savings being used towards a high-speed rail line between Las Vegas and Reno. He also voiced support for promoting Nevada businesses internationally.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Dunn ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 40. Dunn ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Pete Livermore (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 40, General Election, 2012
||Pete Livermore Incumbent
|| Rich Dunn
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rich + Dunn + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Rich Dunn News Feed
- ↑ Reno Gazette-Journal, "Nevada Assembly District 40: Livermore, Dunn vie on health," accessed October 23, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014