Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 55|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Westphal was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mike Rohrkaste defeated John R. Lehman, Ryan Pheifer, Steven Gillespie and Jay Schroeder in the Republican primary. Westphal faced Rohrkaste in the general election. Jarrod Kuehn (R), Ryan Rothenbach (R) and Rich Martin (L) were removed from the ballot. Republican Rohrkaste defeated Westphal in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55 General Election, 2014|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John R. Lehman||9.6%||440|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Martin ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 55. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dean Kaufert (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dean Kaufert Incumbent||63%||19,142|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Rich + Martin + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012 (dead link)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |