Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Virignia, District 10|
|J.D.||George Mason University Law School|
Bolger is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 10th District. Bolger is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Boldger's reports.
|Richard Bolger (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$51,080||$30,136||$(34,488)||$42,374|
Bolger is married with four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Bolger + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Second Democrat Takes Aim at Unseating Congressman Wolf - Patch.com
- Democratic Fairfax supervisor John Foust will enter 2014 race to unseat GOP ... - Washington Post
- Tatts December Foal Sales - as it happens - Racing Post Bloodstock (blog)
- Roll Call, "Frank Wolf Receives Democratic Challenger", accessed September 9, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Bolger 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 26, 2013
- FEC, "October Quarterly", accessed November 26, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End," accessed March 4, 2014
- Campaign website, "Meet Richard", accessed September 9, 2013