|Montana House of Representatives, District 19|
Liebert supports the death penalty, a public employee pension plan that draws from both the state surplus and employee contributions, and limited wolf hunting. He opposes a statewide law regulating the use of cellular telephones, as well as "Right to Work bills that don’t allow consent and cooperation."
Liebert ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 19. Liebert ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Roger A. Hagan (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Liebert + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Richard Liebert for House District 19, "Legislative Questions and Answers," retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |