Richard David Raines
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate, District 8|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 8
of the Georgia State Senate
Raines's professional experience includes working as the president and CEO of Innovative Healthcare Solutions on Georgia and a pharmaceutical and hospital sales representative.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Bikram K. Mohanty was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while C. Ellis Black and John P. Page advanced past Richard David Raines in the Republican primary. Black faced Page in a runoff election on July 22, 2014, which Black won. Mohanty will face Black in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 8 Republican Primary, 2014
|John P. Page
| Richard David Raines
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Raines + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Richard Raines News Feed
- ↑ Richard Raines campaign website, "About," accessed April 29, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Unofficial runoff election results," accessed July 22, 2014