Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 5|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Dwinell served on this committee:
Dwinell ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 11. Dwinell was defeated in the September 11 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 11 Republican Primary, 2012|
|John B. Hunt Incumbent||35.8%||494|
|Susan Emerson Incumbent||24.8%||342|
|Richard Dwinell Incumbent||19.6%||271|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 5 general election (2010)|
|Richard Dwinell (R)||697|
|Theresa Majoy (D)||651|
In 2010, a year in which Dwinell was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Dwinell + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014