Richard E. Chapman
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Joliet Junior College|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Chapman is currently the Mayor of Shorewood.
Chapman earned his associate degree in Fire Science/Personnel Management from Joliet Junior College. His professional experience includes working for Mobil Oil and as a Lieutenant for the Troy Fire Department. He served as a Naval Helicopter Crewman on the USS Princeton in the United States Navy.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Dennis Grosskopf ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mark Batinick defeated Richard E. Chapman and Amanda Mancke in the Republican primary. Moira K. Dunn (D) replaced Grosskopf after the primary election. Dunn and Batinick will face off in the general election. 
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Richard E. Chapman||24.4%||2,042|
Chapman and his wife, Shirley, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Chapman + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Richard Chapman on Facebook
- Richard Chapman on Twitter
- Official campaign website, "History," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |