|Former candidate for|
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 26A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Fosbury's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Access to Public Lands
- Excerpt: "Public lands must stay in public hands."
Create Economic Opportunities
- Excerpt: "Idaho is last in the nation for family wages. We can do better!"
Education For A Brighter Future
- Excerpt: "Restore funding to Idaho's education system."
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Richard Fosbury was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Steve Miller was unopposed in the Republican primary. Fosbury was defeated by Miller in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 26A, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Steve Miller Incumbent||50.5%||6,411|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Fosbury + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Idaho State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Richard Fosbury on Twitter
- democracy.com, "Issues," accessed September 16, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 20, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014