|U.S. House, California, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University|
|J.D.||Santa Clara University|
|M.D.||University of Minnesota|
Fox is a practicing pediatrician. He holds a B.A. from Michigan State University, an M.D. from the University of Minnesota and a J.D. from Santa Clara University.
Fox is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 18th District. Fox and incumbent Anna Eshoo (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 3, 2014, defeating Bruce Anderson (R) and Oscar Alejandro Braun (R). They will face off in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 18 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Anna Eshoo Incumbent||67.6%||81,295|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Richard Fox (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$0||$1,840||$(1,740)||$100|
|Pre-Primary||May 16, 2014||$100||$16,670||$(14,687)||$2,082|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Fox's committee owed $1,840 in outstanding loans to Richard Fox.
Fox is married and has three children and two grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Fox + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 18th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 18th Congressional District
- California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 16, 2014
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Richard Fox April Quarterly," accessed May 5, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Richard Fox Pre-Primary," accessed June 2, 2014