Richard Grant recall, Culdesac School Board, Idaho (2012)
Recall organizers say Grant inflated the projected taxpayer cost of a school levy ballot initiative that ultimately failed.
Path to the ballot
On October 18th, recall organizers submitted 20 signatures to the county auditor. The signatures were validated on November 1st. Grant faced a recall election on March 13th, 2012.
- Votes to recall Richard Grant: 280 
- Votes to retain Richard Grant: 221
- Lewiston Tribune, "Culdesac School Board member facing recall on March 13 ballot," January 13, 2012
- Canyon County Clerk, "March 13 2012 School District Election Results," April 6, 2012
- The Republic, "N. Idaho school board trustee faces recall election after foes turn in petition ," November 2, 2011
- Lewiston Tribune, "Culdesac recall effort moves ahead," November 2, 2011
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |