|Pennsylvania State House District 137|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Grucela attended Keystone Junior College. He went on to receive his B.A. in Secondary Education from East Stroudsburg University in 1968. He then earned his M.A. in Political Science from East Stroudsburg University in 1974.
Grucela has worked for Easton Area High School as a teacher.
Grucela served as Supervisor of the Lower Mount Bethel Township from 1974 to 1987. He then served as President of the Northampton County Council from 1987 to 1990. In 1999, Grucela joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 137th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Grucela served on the following committees:
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Grucela did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 137|
|Richard T. Grucela (D)||23,318||100.0%|
Grucela and his wife, Regina Ann, have two children.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Richard Grucela
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 137
| Succeeded by|
Joe Emrick (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |