|Kentucky House of Representatives District 2|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Heath served on the following committees:
|Kentucky Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Small Business, Vice-chair|
|• Economic Development|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Jesse Wright was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Richard Heath was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Heath won election in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 2. He defeated Patrick Fisher in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and defeated Kelly Whitaker in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Heath is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Heath raised a total of $85,402 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 11, 2013.
|Richard Heath's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kentucky State House, District 2||$85,402|
|Grand Total Raised||$85,402|
2012Heath won election to the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Heath raised a total of $85,402.
|Kentucky House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Richard Heath's campaign in 2012|
|Kentucky House Republican Caucus||$39,859|
|Kentucky Republican Party||$18,035|
|Kentucky Chamber of Commerce||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$85,402|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Heath and his wife, Ruth, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Heath + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House Committees
- Kentucky Joint Committees
- Kentucky state legislative districts
- Rpe. Heath's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Richard Heath on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Heath, Richard," accessed June 11, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
Fred Nesler (D)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |