Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 77|
Perry ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 77. Perry replaced the winner of the Republican primary, Alek Fortier, who withdrew after the primary election. He was defeated by incumbent Thomas Longstaff (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Maine House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Longstaff Incumbent||67.5%||2,511|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Perry + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union Targeting Marijuana - Huffington Post
- Colorado Secession Attempt Will Strengthen State, Says Governor John ... - Huffington Post
- Richer White People In Greater Baton Rouge Seek To Secede From Poorer ... - Huffington Post
- Cheshire Football League round-up - Runcorn and Widnes World
- For the Poor Workers Who Won't Get to Spend Their Thanksgiving at Home - Firedoglake
- Beneficiaries of loose campaign finance rules may not be who you think - Pioneer Press
- Analysis: Republicans not the only ones benefiting from 'dark money' - Torrington Register Citizen
- Traffic Advisory For Pres. Barack Obama's Visit To LA (Nov. 25-26, 2013) - Huffington Post
- More Washington State Drivers Testing Positive For Marijuana - Huffington Post
- First Thoughts: Good news, bad news on health care - NBCNews.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |