Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 8|
Pfeil ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 8. Pfeil defeated C. Michael Beebe in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Ryan M. Dvorak (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ryan M. Dvorak Incumbent||54.8%||14,550|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 8 Republican Primary, 2012|
|C. Michael Beebe||25.4%||1,037|
Pfeil was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
In the May 4 primary election, Pfeil defeated Mark Schaeffer by a margin of 1,836 to 1,597.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Associated Press "Election Results 2012" Accessed May 8, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- ↑ Indiana Right to Life "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries" Accessed May 3, 2012
- ↑ Official Indiana General Election Results
- ↑ Official Indiana Primary Election Results
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |