Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Oklahoma|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
Prawdzienski served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- See also: Oklahoma gubernatorial election, 2014
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Prawdzienski ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 41. Prawdzienski ran as an independent, and was defeated by Clark Jolley in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Clark Jolley Incumbent||79.4%||27,417|
Prawdzienski is an active member of the Libertarian Party of Oklahoma. He supports medical marijuana.
|Oklahoma Lieutenant Governor, 2010|
|Election Results Via: Oklahoma State Board of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Prawdzienski + Oklahoma + Governor'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma gubernatorial election, 2014
- Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010
- Oklahomans For Ballot Access Reform, "Richard Prawdzienski Announces Independent Bid For Governor’s Seat," February 25, 2014
- NewsOK, "Edmond mayoral race is Tuesday," March 18, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Edmondsun.com, "Independent state Senate hopeful backs medical marijuana," accessed October 1, 2012
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Summary Results, General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed November 12, 2010 and November 30, 2010
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |