|Washington House of Representatives, District 8b|
Reuther's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "The legislature and local communities must create jobs, restore economic security, and strengthen the economic base through leadership and new and expanded industries. Through new leadership, strength in science, technology, and agriculture will create business dollars in the local community. "
- Budget Balancing
- Excerpt: "The legislature must review more than 400 tax breaks to meet the needs of local citizens and grow the economy. New leadership in fair taxes balances the duty to fund the needs of the community."
- "Paramount Duty" to Fund Public Schools
- Excerpt: "Beyond money, new leadership in the legislature must create a culture of responsibility and collaboration among parents, teachers, administrators, and local community members. "
- Growth in the Tri-Cities
- Excerpt: "New leadership must plan for the more than 400,000 residents who will live in the Tri-Cities in the next 2 decades. Leadership must look forward, and not to the past, to prepare for an expansion in the economy, including housing, infrastructure, and schools. "
Reuther ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 8b. Reuther advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Larry Haler (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 8b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Larry Haler Incumbent||72.4%||42,953|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 8b Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Republican||Larry Haler Incumbent||54.7%||13,663|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Reuther + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sex in the Senate - Politico
- JFK holds complex place in black history - Cherry Hill Courier Post
- Kennedy Was No Conservative - The American Conservative
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |