Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Lennox High School|
|Bachelor's||University of South Dakota|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Richard Schriever and Katie Hanson were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbents Isaac Latterell and Herman Otten were unopposed in the Republican primary. Hanson withdrew after the primary. Schriever, Latterell and Otten will face off in the general election.
Schriever ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 6. Schriever replaced Dick Gors on the general election ballot; he was defeated by Ernie Otten Jr. (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ernie Otten, Jr.||65.4%||6,011|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Richard + Schriever + South Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota state legislative districts
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," June 12, 2012