|Iowa House of Representatives District 33|
|1999 - 2009|
Taylor worked as a Consultant with Occupational Safety and Health Administration Construction from 1993-2000. He has also been an Electrician/Project Manger with Krast, Electrical Support with Com Ed, Electrician/Forman with Munson Electric, and an Electrician in the United States Navy.
He is a member of Masonic Orders, and Chair of the Co-Veterans Committee in the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Local Government
- Rebuild Iowa and Disaster Recovery
- Subcommittee on Administration and Regulation Appropriations (Vice Chair)
- Veterans Affairs
- Iowa House of Representatives - Rep. Richard Taylor
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |