|Montana State Senate, District 36|
Turner is a retired teacher.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Turner ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 36. Turner ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Debby Barrett (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Debby Barrett Incumbent||71.1%||7,390|
Turner received the endorsement of the Montana Education Association-Montana Federation of Teachers in May 2012, and the AFL-CIO in July 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Richard + Turner + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Turner for Senate, home page, retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Richard Turner for Senate District 36, home page, retrieved October 10, 2012.