Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 71|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||February 5, 2013|
Weisser ran in a special election for Georgia House of Representatives District 71. The seat is vacant following Robert Stokely's (R) resignation in order to serve as a Coweta County Magistrate Judge. Weisser lost against Michael Farbo, Jr. (R), Darryl Marmon (R), David J. Stover (R), Thomas Crymes (R) and Cynthia Conradt Bennett (D) in the special election on February 5. Candidates had until January 9 to qualify. As no candidate won 50 percent of the vote, the top two-vote-getters - Crymes and Stover - proceeded to a runoff.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 71, Special Election, 2013|
- Georgia Secretary of State, "CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION COMPLETE IN SPECIAL ELECTION FOR STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 71," January 10, 2013
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Georgia Secretary of State, "CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION COMPLETE IN SPECIAL ELECTION FOR STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 71," January 10, 2013
- ↑ The Citizen, "Stokely turns down House seat for local appointment," December 23, 2012
- ↑ Times Herald, "State Representative Special Election: Stover, Crymes set for runoff," February 6, 2013
- ↑ results.enr.clarityelections.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 15, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |