|Kansas House of Representatives District 120|
|January 12, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 121|
|November 25, 2010 - 2013|
Billinger served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing District 121 from 2010 to 2013.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Billinger served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Local Government Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Rick Billinger defeated Adam Smith in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2014|
Billinger ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 120. He was defeated by incumbent Ward Cassidy in the August 7 Republican primary. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ward M. Cassidy Incumbent||53.6%||2,811|
|Rick Billinger Incumbent||46.4%||2,430|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Rick + Billinger + Kansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 16, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
Ward Cassidy (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 120
| Succeeded by|
James Morrison (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 121
November 25, 2010-2013
| Succeeded by|
Arlen Siegfreid (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |