|Texas House of Representatives, District 117|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Galindo's professional experience includes working as Risk Manager for Spectrum Association Management.
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Philip Cortez was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rick Galindo defeated John Garza in the Republican primary. Cortez will face Galindo in the general election.
Galindo and his wife, Valerie, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Galindo + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Rick Galindo on Facebook
- Rick Galindo on Twitter
- rickgalindo.com, "About Rick Galindo," accessed February 12, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |