|Arkansas State Senate District 9|
|Arkansas House of Representatives|
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Electronic Records Study Commission, Arkansas Assembly (Chair)
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Facilities Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- House Management Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- House Rules Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Insurance
- Subcommittee on Personnel (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Sales, Use, Miscellaneous Taxes and Exemptions (Vice Chair)
Green's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1008 - "ALLOWING GRANDPARENTS AND GREAT- GRANDPARENTS VISITATION TO OCCUR WITHOUT REGARD TO WHICH PARENT HAS PHYSICAL CUSTODY OF THE CHILD."
- HB 1750 - "AN ACT FOR THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION - REGIONAL INTERMODAL GRANT GENERAL IMPROVEMENT APPROPRIATION."
- HB 1864 - "TO ESTABLISH TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WORKERS' COMPENSATION SELF-INSURER GUARANTY FUNDS UNDER § 11- 9-901 ET SEQ."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
- See also: Arkansas State Senate elections, 2012
|Arkansas State Senate District 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
Green was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Green raised $25,711 for his campaign.
Below are Green's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|Victoria Health Care||$1,000|
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Facebook page
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Green
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas State Primary Election, May 22, 2012 ," accessed July 11, 2012
- ↑ 2008 general election results, Arkansas
- ↑ Arkansas House spending, 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arkansas House District 66
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|