|Montana State Senate District 44|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 30), 2007 (District 44)
| Term in office ended|
Laible attended California State University, Hayward, from 1964 to 1965.
Laible was Director of Construction for Payless Drug Stores from 1975 to 1981. He has been Owner/President of East Bay Fixture Company since 1965. He has also been the owner of Nez Perce Arabians since 1976.
Laible was Precinct Person for Precinct 2, Ravalli County Republican Party from 1999 to 2000. He served in the Montana State House of Representatives from 2001 to 2002. He then joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 44th District.
- Education and Cultural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
- Finance and Claims Committee, Montana Senate
- Highways and Transportation Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 44 (2006)|
|Rick Laible (R)||5,527|
|Deb Essen (D)||3,349|
In 2006, Laible collected $9,615 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Ravalli County Republican Womens Club||$300|
|Ravalli County Republican Central Committee||$300|
Laible and his wife, Frances, have five children.
- Rick Laible's official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Rick Laible on LinkedIn
|Montana Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|