|Running for Indiana State Senate|
|Date of primary||May 6, 2014|
|Indiana House of Representatives District 11|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Niemeyer served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government and Regulatory Reform|
|• Local Government|
|• Roads and Transportation|
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Roxanna Hanford defeated Lon P. Childress in the Democratic primary, while Rick Niemeyer defeated Chris M. Shepherd in the Republican primary. Hanford will face Niemeyer in the general election.
|Indiana State Senate, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Lon P. Childress||44.8%||1,656|
|Indiana State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Chris M. Shepherd||40.1%||2,944|
Niemeyer won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 11. Niemeyer defeated Eric Olson in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated John Hart (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 11 Republican Primary, 2012|
Niemeyer was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Niemeyer is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Niemeyer raised a total of $77,029 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 9, 2013.
|Rick Niemeyer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 11||$77,029|
|Grand Total Raised||$77,029|
2012Niemeyer won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Niemeyer raised a total of $77,029.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rick Niemeyer's campaign in 2012|
|Indiana Republican Party||$28,500|
|Operating Engineers Local 841||$5,000|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Indiana||$4,645|
|Northern Indiana Operators Joint Labor-Management P||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$77,029|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rick + Niemeyer + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House Committees
- Indiana state legislative districts
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Right to Life, "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries," accessed May 3, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Niemeyer, Rick," accessed September 9, 2013
Dan Stevenson, Sr. (D)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 11
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |