|Ohio House of Representatives District 73|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1982|
|Master's||Troy State University, 1992|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
Perales earned his B.S. in Building Construction from Auburn University in 1982 and his M.S. in International Relations from Troy State University in 1992.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Perales served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Military and Veterans Affairs|
|• Policy and Legislative Oversight|
|• Transportation, Public Safety and Homeland Security|
Perales won election in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 73. Perales defeated Jarrod Martin and Eric Spicer in the March 6 Republican primary election and defeated Bill Conner (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 73, General Election, 2012|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 73 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Perales is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Perales raised a total of $124,546 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 5, 2013.
|Rick Perales's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Ohio State House, District 73||$124,546|
|Grand Total Raised||$124,546|
2012Perales won election to the Ohio State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Perales raised a total of $124,546.
|Ohio State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rick Perales's campaign in 2012|
|Perales, Richard G.||$10,000|
|Harris, Chris B.||$3,000|
|Urse, John S.||$2,500|
|Ross, Tammy S.||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$124,546|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Perales received endorsements from the following:
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- The Ohio Manufacturers' Association
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce
Perales and his wife, Becka, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Perales + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Perales on Facebook
- Perales on Twitter
- Perales on LinkedIn
- Perales on YouTube
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State: Elections and Voting, "Republican Ohio Representative: March 6, 2012," retrieved June 7, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Perales, Rick" Accessed June 5, 2013
- Vote Perales, "Endorsements," Accessed May 22, 2013
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 73
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |