Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 28|
Raile's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Economic Development is important to the future success of Utah. Utah is well poised to become a world wide leader in cutting edge technology."
- Excerpt:"The taxpayers in District 25 work hard to provide quality education for their children. Although education funding is important for all districts, it is not fair or prudent to remove funding from some students in order to bring everyone to the same level of funding."
- Excerpt:"Better public education and awareness needs to be advocated to help the public come up to speed on this important issue. If we can all know how to prepare and act during a catastrophe, we will all be helping our Emergency Responders, utility companies and state agencies restore our infrastructure to working order and avoid chaos."
- Excerpt:"I am glad that the Legislature has mandated new construction of state buildings to be built according to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. However, I believe that there should be greater green building incentives for private businesses to achieve higher levels green building."
- Excerpt:"This is why Utah has been listed as the BEST managed state in the United States. I applaud the legislature’s actions, we have been able to stave increased taxes in order to help maintain the quality of life for Utahns."
Raile ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 28. Raile was unopposed in the June 26 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Brian King (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brian King Incumbent||67.2%||12,530|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rick + Raile + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- [WEBSITEURL "WEBSITE NAME," Official Campaign Website]
- Utah 2012 candidate filings