|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 33|
Roelle's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will fight to fix the prison-overcrowding problem and make our communities safe again."
- Excerpt: "In Sacramento, we have to convince the state Nannies that the more they charge business to fill their coughers, the faster those businesses will find a new home. We need to teach them this lesson before it’s too late."
- Excerpt: "I do not support open carry, but I fully support the citizens’ right to keep and bear arms for self-defense, including the right to carry a concealed weapon."
- Excerpt: "The fact is that proper planning and mandatory conservation measures can significantly stretch our resources. Water recycling needs is no longer an option to promote sustainability; it’s a necessity to ensure our continued existence."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. John Coffey (D) and Jay Obernolte (R) defeated Michelle Ambrozic (R), Art Bishop (R), Robert J. "Bob" Buhrle (R), Robert Larivee (R), Jerry J. Laws (R), Scott Markovich (R), Rick Roelle (R) and Brett Savage (R) in the blanket primary. Obernolte defeated Coffey in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2014|
In 2014, Roelle's endorsements included the following:
- Curt Hagman - Assembly Member, 55th District
- Angela Valles - Victorville City Council Member
- Gloria Garcia - Victorville City Council Member
- Barb Stanton - Apple Valley Town Council Member
- Bill Holland - Hesperia City Council Member
- Bob Sagona - Former Apple Valley Mayor
- Al Morrissette, Phelan CFD Board Member
- Aaron Korn - "Business Owner" Victorville
- Frank Kelly - Local Activist for Kids
- David and Lynn Hernandez - Apple Valley Residents
- David Phillips - Apple Valley Resident
- Georgette Kij Phillips - Apple Valley Resident
- Mark Shoup - Former Apple Valley Mayor
- Bill Tuck Jr. Phelan Resident
- Bob Smith, President Yermo CFD
- Jerry Milani - San Bernardino County-Retired Sheriff's Captain
- Emmanuel and Danielle Valles - Victorville Residents
- Tom and Debbie Watson - Helendale Residents
- Kevin Reid - "Business Owner Reid Products" Apple Valley
- Terry Kostak - Oak Hills Resident
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Roelle + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 33
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Rick Roelle on Facebook
- rickroelle.com, "Issues," accessed May 12, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
- rickroelle.com, "Endorsements," accessed May 12, 2014
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |