|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Roosevelt High School|
|Profession||Owner of Roses Adult Foster Care|
Rose's professional experience includes owning Roses Adult Foster Care and as the resident manager of Cedars Adult Foster Care from 2006 to 2011.
Senior Care Issues
- Excerpt: "With my background in adult foster care, I know how we can improve services for senior citizens in care facilities. We also need to strengthen programs like Oregon Project Independence that enable seniors to live in their own homes."
Quality Education for our Children
- Excerpt: "I will work to ensure that school funding is adequate and predictable so school districts can plan ahead. As a parent with children in school, I know the importance of a good education in continuing the American Dream for future generations.
- Excerpt: "I believe there should be safeguards put in place to ensure that those who work with seniors have working conditions that prevent them from being injured on the job."
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "We must do everything we can to encourage the return of manufacturing jobs to Oregon. This will help grow the economy and provide revenue for education, senior care and other essential services."
- Excerpt: "The state government should be a good steward of our hard-earned tax dollars. I will work to ensure accountability in how those dollars are spent, and make sure that we limit the capacity for waste, fraud and abuse."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Deborah Boone was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rick Rose defeated Louis DeMartino in the Republican primary. Boone defeated Rose in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 32, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Deborah Boone Incumbent||60.2%||14,831|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 32 Republican Primary, 2014|
Rose and his wife, Cristina, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rick + Rose + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 32
- Official campaign website
- Rick Rose on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list